Feb 3, 2010

woke up diz morning, feeling so indifferent.huh~
suddenly remembered things in home,
things happened in skol,last tym..
things dat olwayz bothered..
and,
i did smthg "damn",early in the morning.. while all my rumates were still ZzzZZzzz..
owh~

while listening to "What Ya Want From Me - Adam Lambert", i re-scratch da old stuff in me HD. feel a bit better now. [go away,u sorrow!] looking at those old photos, i re-live the moment..



best fren eva [syera, fit & akram ]
together we are.. 16years frenship!

abah n mily;when she was a few months old

miss my home~sobsob.
di teratak usang inilah aku dibesarkan..


my niece, intan emily
my sister;Mas Eline & the daughter;mily

"English Camp 2008 - wif lin..
dikala aku ditahap bulat maksima"haha
just cant stop laughing looking at this photo! "student exchange prog"
hodoh teramat.
after jog.. singgah KFC jap!
bersama Suraya, end of 2007.

my sister; Mas Ayu, with the daughter and son..
dinner time; celebrating father's day in previous year.

miss all the moments!
miss me frens,
miss me family,
miss all the happy tym.

3 comments: