Feb 13, 2010

stop looking for me..

tiap kali nk dekat musim cuti.. aku slalu akan menerima sms or call dr someone ni..
he's a guy, who i got to know thru on9..[he was my fren's skolmate]
yeah,last tym.. we were close. n we were also ALMOST to go to the another step of relationship.. but, u must remember.. it WAS.
now, im into u at all. so please..stop looking for me!
i hate u damn much!
[hopefully, u will read this post.. yes,i know u will] -also dedicated to other "gatal" blokes.


arini, as almost all of my work done..
aku dh dapat berpikir dgn waras nye.. n start to think of my

since dulu,smpai skang..
i keep thinking, why do some people treat me as if im "cheap".. i hate to say this,but its da fact i recently discovered.
jgn sbb da way i behave,.. da way i dress,.. n da way i bring myself..
people make such a stupid judgement bout me.
im NOT BITCHY, im NOT SLUTTY,im NOT CHEAP..
but,
im an imperfect girl.. who had bad past-life stories; just like other normal human..


all i need is..
someone who can hold my hands to the right path,
showing me the true light,
respect and appreciate me as a good woman.


mood: sad[when the memories came across me mind again]+happy[sbb just went out with aya n moon]

No comments:

Post a Comment