Jun 3, 2010

finally i put the needle down.. n called it 'finish!'

in less than 24hours, i managed to finish my-first-handmade-bead embroidery.at first i thought of doing something heavy, i mean heavy embroidery..like a dress of a bride on their big day. but, with mom's advice..
i decided to make a simple one, so dat it is acceptable to go to any occasion.

bak kata mama,
"xyah la byk2 sgt.. nt nmpak mcm org tua.
youngers kne pkai yg simple2 je.." - yeah,i agree with it.

so, this what i managed to do on my dress..

white+apple green

s.I.m.p.L.e je~

while still in progress

finished!

well, its not dat great,
but ok la for the first timer like me,kan?
;)


oOps, someone asked me for credits!


so,here it goes;
to eyzey daleyla, tengkiu la banyok2 atas "sokongan padu" mu ye.
"bunga-bunga cinta"?? "bunga-bunga sakura"??
Oooowh.. ak maseh xleh menerima kenyataan itu.
omputih kato, 'culture shock' gitu. haha.

2 comments: