Dec 26, 2010

saya rasa mcm nk sepak kamu. dush! dush!

do you need to always comment n like everything i do in fb?
do you need to always give me personal messages in my inbox?
do you need to find my old friends and ask them about me?

do you know that my inbox is full with your so-annoyed-as-if-you-concerned-about-me messages?

do you know that everytime i go on9, i never fail to receive emails form you?

dont you realize that all my friends make fool of you? because u r so 'weird'.
but you still..go on and on with your so irritating deeds.

do you know that your last message, which sounds like:
..."amek la num ni mas, mana tau mas ubah fikiran nanti"... its so damn annoyed.
what ever it is, i wont change my mind!

ikotkan ati, mau aje aku removed ko. tp mengenangkan kita kawan dr kecik.. aku rasa xsampai ati.
why suddenly ko jd cmni? dah kne sampuk ke ape.. huhu.

[bile la aku nk idop dgn tenang, tanpa sebarang gangguan.. sobsob]

No comments:

Post a Comment