Apr 10, 2010

feb & march

after almost 1month ak x mengupdate blog ni,today... kebosanan yg melampau had brought me to this blog again~~

just wanna flashback things happen in 2months back;
cuz,since feb.. this blog mule tekena "aura munirah-blog tebengkalai"haha..

in feb,
actually.. nothing much happen in diz month..
i juz ver very very busy wif assignments, tests, and all d academic things.
did my routine,everyday...-pegi class..
-balik class..-kua jalan2 + makan2
-sembang2 kosong ari2.. [wajib]
so...
dats all in feb.hhuuhhhh~

in march,
yesssSss..its march! ♥ it.. why?[ march.. it always give me memories; d bitter & d sweet]
bitter memories? let time fades it..
the sweet, is always blooming in me mind..

guess wut??! i wuz gonna meet a "person"...dubb dabb dubb dabb-not relli.. haha!
well,yeah..
its been 4 years, i wasnt goin thru such moment,
wut makes it diff,
~my 1st tym goin thru it after 4 yers,
~my 1st tym making hand-made bouquet
~my 1st tym meeting the person after 6 yers..~..........................n so on.


a bouquet of chocolate in tulips
nway, i wus very unstable at this tym..
everything was so blurr.. n huh! dunno how to describe it.
its 50-50 situation...[to frens who knew it,let it became our secret!]
for now,its no more.. hikhik.

in diz march also,
m was gonna sit for e.x.a.m.... huh,
nothing much to say 'bout diz.
exam= stress + laziness + blurr + sleepy after 2pages of revising + overeating + blabla.
~dats the most accurate equation ever!

the rest,
its all about my routine...

5 comments: