Jan 27, 2010

hepi birthday,sheni!

oo.ooam,27th jan2010.. i wuz on my way back to me hometown from kl. it wuz such a very tiring hols nway. huhu

today,m 22. huh! it's abig number.but,m i big enuf??
physically,yes.. no doubt! haha.
but, mentally? i dun think so.
perangai aku sebijik xubah since i was in secondary skol.. just,m not an ultimate rulebreaker anymore.. insaf2.

m feel so hapi now..
thanx for dear frens who wish me..
n thanx for my dearest mama for the watch.luv it!

arini jugak..
i did a confession to someone that wuz once very special in me life,dat im "taken".. huhu
i dun know where did i get the strength to say so..
yet,i.. myself.. not sure with my status.
[sorry dear.. sometimes i think,i have to tell lies.. for u good,for me good thou it damnly hard and painful]
i dunno whether it is a good decision or not.. but i did it.
i just cant stand.. breathing in this world with this kind of feeling anymore.. its long ago,4yeras.. to be exact,since 17thAug06.

i dun care wut people say.. bout how nonsense i m,writing this ere..
but,ths blog is me fren, who never give up listening to all my karut-marut stories.huhu..
so,here i m..

with this blessing day.. all i hope is to be happy..
ever after.. rain n snow.. land n ocean.. single or couple..
even i have to suffer with alzheimer to make me forget my past life..
to make me able to go through life ahead..
to make me able to hold other hands to walk along with..
iwould like to.. just for one reason, m tired living like this.

cheer,sheni!
u grown-up..
no more tears... m hoping~

1 comment: