Jan 28, 2011

officially,im 23.

27th Jan 20111,
im officially 23 :)

23, its just a number,kan? [sedapkan hati]
being older, is not a good news at all. time moves so fast. today,im 23.
next year, im gonna be 24, n next 25.. n next 26, blabla.
it means im walking toward:

1. a phase that people start to ask me, "dah ade calon ke?" "bile nak langsung?" "org mane?".. seriously, you give me headache.

2. a new life in just a year n half ahead, being a career girl..[still, i dun want to use 'woman'-indicates that im old]. having own career,yeah.. it sounds nice. no.. not nice. great,indeed. but.. im not ready for it.plus.. aku nk blaja lg!

3. plainly, it tells me.. "sharini, u r not teenange anymore, u r adult.behave urself la!
ape ni, prangai ntah pape"

4. i miss my childhood :(

5. Aaaarrghh! xleh terima kenyataan. aku makin tua!!

luckily, i have friends who really cheer me up on dat moment. they gave me a surprise birthday cake!


it looks yummy,kan? bukan look je.. mmg yummy pon.
masa makan tu xsedar.. lepas makan je, i felt like i wanna jog 10x pusing uia. :D

thanx so much my dearest frens,
so touched.aku rasa nk nanges je tym korang nyanyi bufday aku tu.. but,tahan.. control macho.
seriously, this gonna be a memorable moment in my life. no one had ever did such surprise for me.
n i'll keep the video. bile aku tgk 4 or 5 years akan dtg.. confirm aku sedih gle2. miss korang.
... n thanks for the presents, cards, calls, n wishes.

sayang korang sume! muahx

No comments:

Post a Comment